Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me

Idag lyssnar vi på Fall Out Boy. Tycker jag. Den här:
Fall Out Boy – Folie à Deux

...but don't worry
You'll never remember, your head is far too blurry


I don't care what you think as long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness in misery


Hell or glory, I don't want anything in between

I must confess, I'm in love with my own sins

Wish I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't
I don't just want to be a footnote
In someone else's happiness

And does you husband know the way
That the sunshine gleams from your wedding band?


Sometimes I wanna quit this song and become an accountant now
But I'm no good at math and besides the dollar is down

I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs
But I'm afraid that someone else will hear me
You can only blame your problems on my world for so long
Before it all becomes the same old song


I will never believe in anything again
I will never believe in anything again


I got troubled thoughts
And the self-esteem to match
What a catch


If home is where the heart is then we're all just fucked

And I want it so bad I'd shoot the sunshine into my veins
I can't remember the good old days

My mind is a safe and if I keep it then we all get rich
My body is an orphanage, we take everyone in
Doing lines of dust and sweat
Off last night's stage, just to feel like you

Are all the good times getting gone
They come and go and go and come and go
I've got a lot of friends who are stars
But some are just black holes


Oh baby, you're a classic like a little black dress

Hurry, hurry
You put my head in such a flurry, flurry
What makes you so special?
What makes you so special?


Give me a pen, call me Mr. Benzedrine
But don't let the doctor in, I wanna blow off steam
And call me Mr. Benzedrine
And don't let the doctor, don't let the doctor in


Oh hell yes
I'm a nervous wreck

No comments: