Monday, August 15, 2011

Fniss!

Från intervjuer med HP skådespelare. Hittade på fb-sidan Fighting Voldemort in a cardigan cause you're Neville Fucking Longbottom.






Och så avslutar vi med några HP pick-up lines, eller hur?

you must be a triwizard champion because my goblet is on fire...

have you heard of platform 9 and 3/4? Wellllll I can think of something else with the exact same measurements...
(note: imperial units...)

my wand is at the ready

you don't need luminos maxima to turn me on

Going to bed? Mind if I Slytherin?

You know, the Sorting Hat placed me in Gryffindor. I think it's because like Godric Gryffindor, I too have an impressive sword.

Och klassikern: i'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets

6 comments:

Himmelske Danser said...

Oh, that was fun! =)) thank you =) of course I know non of this jokes and twins are awesome!"thought I must patheticly admit I went to check if they are" =D I know...

Fridolina said...

Haha! ;) Yeah I thought they were really funny, I haven't seen these interviews at all, I just found the pictures.

Himmelske Danser said...

Will you hit me with something heavy if I say that Daniel have to smoke all the time because it makes him look better?! =D "what's up with me and guy's smoking pictures, I thought I passed this stage in my life?"

Himmelske Danser said...

oh, and twins, can't decide which one I like better! help me out ;)

J said...

You are like a bottle of Skele-Gro: You're growing me a bone.

Fridolina said...

He he he... You definitely need to have a talk with Mr. Freud, you do have kind of an obsession going on ;D

"I thought I passed this stage in my life"

"yeah yeah, that's what they all think" ;D

Oliver! :) He's George. I've never noticed a difference in the books but I think Rowling once said that Fred is the more outgoing one. Super nerdy info :D

J: Heh! Den va ny!