Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Terapi

Man behöver ha en sån där fuckyou-låt att lyssna på ibland. Jag är särskilt förtjust i den här. Den tycker jag ni kan spara och ta fram vid behov. Jag lägger till texten också, den kan vara lite svår att uppfatta på sina ställen, och så är den så bra.



You're a..........
Mental case, 'bout time I smash your face,
Got a habit of steppin out of line,
Oh yeah, well here comes your time
You're a damn disgrace, a total insult to the human race,
Try and make me feel bad all the time,
Good thing you're not my sign!
You always want what you can't have, but baby
You can't have me!

You're a.........
Bleeding heart! Not even worth a fart
Got the worst halitosis that Ive smelled
You can just go to hell.
Don't even start, gonna put you in a
Shopping cart, gonna roll you down a steep hill,
And then I'll max and chill
Baby you think you know better,
Why don't you go knit a sweater!
Cant have me! can't Have me! can't have me!

Great green globs of greasy, grimy gopher guts.
Mutilated monkey meat, chopped up little birdies feet,
French fried eyeballs rolling down the dirty street,
And I forgot my spoon!
Only want what you can't have and babe and what you can't have is me.

I don't care who you are
What the fuck you want from me
Dis me once, dis me twice,
I don't think it's very nice
Punch you in your stupid face
I shit on you and it feels great!
Cant have me! What you can't have!
You always want what you can't have
And baby, you can't have me!

(Alltså, är det bara jag eller är ordet "fuckyou-låt" helt supersött? Riktigt aaaw. Särskilt med bindestreck. Inte alls meningen hörni. Tänk FUCKYOULÅT!! Äsch, det där blev också gulligt!! Svårt det här ju.)

No comments: